The Viking HAZTECH is the latest suit to join the range, and is an exciting addition. The HAZTECH suit has been developed as a lightweight robust suit for diving in hazardous water conditions, particularly where there may be a danger of heat exhaustion in warm water or hot climatic conditions. This TPU material has a nylon lining for comfort, and features high frequency welded seams for maximum security. Like our rubber suits, the HAZTECH is easily cleaned having a smooth exterior finish.
• Lightweight robust material 483 g/m2
• High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety
• Ideal for warm water / warm climate diving
• Tested for flex cracking after > 200 flexes down to -40° C
• Suitable for cold water diving
• Easy clean exterior surface
• Suitable for contaminated water diving operations