The Broco® PC/MIL-60 cutting kit is used on recovery vehicles and service trucks, in field maintenance shops and heavy equipment repair centers. The PC/MIL-60 is an economical, efficient means of enhancing recovery and repair capabilities while improving operator safety.
The PC/MIL-60 credentials include field testing at Fort Knox and Aberdeen Proving Grounds, and use in Kuwait during Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a Basic Inventory Item on the Army’s M88A2 Recovery Vehicle and the General Dynamics M-1 based Abrams recovery vehicle (AMV-90), and British MOD Challenger Recovery Vehicle (CARRV).
The PC/MIL-60 Cutting Torch Kit includes
- Broco® Cutting Torch with 30′ hose and cables and 30ï¿½hose/cable extension set
- Cutting rod extender, providing 36″ additional reach for safety standoff while cutting reactive metals or items under tension
- High volume oxygen regulator
- NATO Slave Plug
- Tinted safety goggles (#5 shade)
- Leather welder’s gloves
- Broco® cutting rods, 3/8″ x 36″
- Pelican storage case
- Parts and accessories
NOTE: Oxygen supply and electric source are user supplied.