The DIVATOR Full Face Mask is the Worlds most sold full face mask for diving. But why do so many professional divers prefer to use the DIVATOR Full Face Mask?
The answer to that question may lie in these key features:
The balanced DIVATOR breathing valve is one of the best-tested breathing valves available. It will perform even in the most extreme of conditions: mud, oil, and fast flowing cold currents does not have a serious impact on the performance.
The low volume visor reduce the positive buoyancy generated from air inside the mask.
Low volume “dead space” reduces re-inhalation of CO2.
The DIVATOR Full Face Mask is very easy to drain from water filling, simply press one button and hold the lower part of the face mask out from the face.
The mask is equipped with retainers spectacle inserts and it is prepared for underwater communication. The communication capabilities are enhanced by the airflow design that considerably reduces turbulence noise.
– Meet performance requirements of EN 250.
– Designed for use in cold-water dives.
– Fully functional in (air)
– Temperature range of: –30 to +70C° / –22°F to +158°F
– Medium pressure range: 5-11 bar / 72-160 psi
– Safety valve (built in feature)
– Opening pressure: 12-20 bar / 174-290 psi 160 x 110 x 230 mm /
6.3 x 4.3 x 9.0 inch Breathing valve LP connection M16x1 male
(hoses for alternative connections are available)
– CE 89/686/EEC
– EN 250