The Broco® CF-3 (Crow’s Foot) Hydraulic Spreader assists in opening all types inward and outward opening doors and is ideal for distorting/destroying security gates and window bars. Machined from hardened billet steel, the CF-3 has unbelievable strength and maximum reliability making it tougher than forged alternatives. The unique 90 degree hose swivel enables it to be easily utilized in all positions.
The CF-3’s fast opening spreader ram has 5 inches of travel and delivers up to 5 tons of hydraulic power. It features a lightweight aluminum hydraulic pump body, and two sets of hose quick disconnects make for easier carrying and more compact storage.
- Constructed from high strength steel
- Rotating swivel prevents hose binding
- Coupler at spreader assembly prevents hose kinking
- Couplers on both pump and spreader make for easier carrying and storage
- 10′ long hose for extra reach standoff
- Uses standard lightweight hydraulic fluid
- Uses common size/type no-spill connectors
- Replacement claw parts available for increased tool life
- User serviceable
The Broco® CF-3 Hydraulic Spreader Entry Tool Set includes: spreader assembly with 5 ton ram, hose swivel and quick connect, 10′ hose with quick connects both ends, lightweight manual pump with quick connect, and 18″ pry bar and dead blow hammer.