Viking SRS suits have been developed as a result of customer requests to provide protection for users such as fire rescue teams, coastguard, environment agency teams and other water borne personnel who are not divers, but are working on, near or above water. SRS suits are ideal for shallow water wading operations. Made using the same materials as our trilaminate diving suits, but without valves fitted.
• Lightweight flexible materials.
• External stitched seams
• ”Vulca Seam technology” ensures watertight seams for the life of the suit
• Helps to protect the wearer from water borne biological contaminants
• Easy to clean biological contamination from surface
• Front entry adjustable torso for ease of operational comfort