The new design incorporates 4 channels which are typically used for two working divers, one standby diver and an auxiliary channel, making underwater communication simpler than ever. Each channel, including the tenders, has its own individual audio record output to allow end users to easily identify communications during playback. 2 tender inputs allows the capability for the Dive Supervisor to add an additional tender, such as a Client Representiative or Crane Operator for direct communication with the divers.
The C-Phone 4R has a simplified user interface which allows easy activation/de-activation of diver to diver communications and includes a clear visual display on the front facia.
• 2 Wire or 4 Wire configurations
• 4 Channels
• 2 Tender Inputs
• Individual and combined record out
• Individual volume control; up & down link
• Weight – 5kg
• Dimensions – 19” rack 3u, 430mm deep
• Power Supply 96 – 230v mains (battery optional)
• Standby Current – 170 mA
• Nominal Frequency Response – 400Hz to 10KHz
• Audio Power Output – 7.8w into 8ohm