Volume setting for each diver and tender to their individual comfort level
Divers can be set up on 4-Wire Mode or 2-Wire Mode or any combination of the two modes
Ability to use both dynamic and preamplified diver microphones with a unique circuit that detects microphone type and automatically adjusts volume levels
Weatherproof panel microphone for greater voice intelligibility
Battery Condition Indicator – Visual LED indicator of battery condition
Communicator can be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the batteries or communicator
Communicator can be operated directly from the charger where AC power is available
Amron’s line of Rack Mount Communicators are the most versatile and powerful communicators on the market today. The most unique feature is the design of separate channels and volume controls for each diver and the tender, both for the up-link and the down-link paths.You can set the volume for each diver and tender to their individual comfort level. Both divers can be set up on 4-Wire or 2-Wire mode, or one diver on 4-Wire and the other diver on 2-Wire mode, or any combination of the two modes.
Comes standard with rear mounted MS connector, providing connections to diver and tender inputs and outputs. All rack mount radios include a hand-held, push-to-talk microphone.
Rechargeable with Internal Charger for 2- and 3- Diver Rack Mount Series Communicators Includes:
- Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone: Part Number 2405-28
- (2) 6 VDC Spring-Top Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery: Part Number 2890-04 – Expected life: 20 hrs
- (1) MS Connector 20 Pin for 2 and 3-Diver Communicators: Part Number MS-3106A-28-16P
- (1) MS Connector Cable Clamp for 2-, 3-, or 4-Diver Communicators: Part Number MS-3057-16A
- Power Cord: Part Number P-2392
- User Manual
- Power: 110/220VAC, 50/60Hz (automatic) with 2 internal batteries, 12VDC
- Audio power output: 20 watts per channel
- Frequency response: 300Hz to 12kHz
- Rear connector input/output: 20 pin female MS
- Enclosure: 19 in. rack, aluminum, black anodized
- Back-up Battery: 2 ea. 6VDC rechargeable spring top Gel-Cell Batteries (Part No. 2890-04)
- Battery Life: 20 hours (approx.)
- Height: 7 in. (17.8 cm.)
- Width: 19 in. (48.3 cm.)
- Depth: 13 in. (33.0 cm.)
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) (approx.)
Amron International also offers Amcom ™ II Rack Mount Communicators with the Helium Speech Unscrambler option.
All communicators will transfer topside noise to the diver when using the radio speaker only. To eliminate background noise and achieve clear concise communications, use a Push-to-Talk microphone, headset, or a Remote Walk-and-Talk with a headset.